I’m a cameraman based in Melbourne with over 15 years experience across documentary, television, advertising and corporate productions.
I provide a wide range of camera packages to cater for a variety of projects and budgets including the Sony FX6 digital cinema camera, lighting packages, sound kit and grips.
I can adapt to project requirements, working as a solo Director/DOP, as part of small documentary crews or lead a large crew as a DOP.
With an established crew network across Australia, I can coordinate additional crew as required.
I also edit and can provide complete post production/editing for projects that I shoot.
The Sony FX6 is a full frame sensor digital cinema camera and can be adapted to a wide variety of projects from documentary and corporate to high-end branded content.
Sony FX6 Specs
• 4K 10.2MP full-frame sensor
• Sony E lens mount
• UHD up to 120p
• HD up to 180 fps
• 4K DCI up to 60p
• Base ISO of 800, a high-sensitivity 12,800 ISO for lower-light capture, and a 409,600 maximum ISO for true low-light settings.
• 15+ stops of dynamic range in Cine EI mode with S-Log3
• UHD 4K 4:2:2 10-bit recording to XAVC-I codec
• Choice of XAVC Intra and XAVC Long codecs at bit rates ranging from 35 to 600 Mb/s
• Internal proxy recording
• External 16-bit RAW recording
• Dual card slots compatible with CFexpress Type A or UHS-II/UHS-1 SDXC cards (CFexpress Type A cards required for 100/120 fps UHD 4K capture and 150/180/200/240 fps HD high-speed capture)
• 12G/6G/3G-SDI BNC port
• S-Log3, S-Cinetone, HLG gamma
• Electronic Variable ND filters
• 2-channel XLR audio inputs
• 12G/6G/3G SDI
• Timecode In/Out
• User uploadable LUTS
• AF with face detection and Eye-AF
RYAN BLAIR – DIRECTOR / DOP / CINEMATOGRAPHER / CAMERAMAN
I acknowledge the Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples as the first inhabitants of the nation and the traditional custodians of the lands where we live, learn and work.