Specialist Training Program Campaign
The Specialist Training Program (STP) is an Australian Government initiative.
It provides funding to health organisations to support specialist medical training in settings beyond traditional public teaching hospitals, including regional, rural and remote and private facilities.
Luminaire Pictures was commissioned by The Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP) to develop a suite of marketing material to raise awareness of RANZCP’s Specialist Training Program and to promote regional, rural and remote training to prospective and current medical students and psychiatry trainees.
I managed all aspects of the campaign from creative development, pre-interviews with video participants, scripting and writing interview questions to filming, photography, video/photo editing, copywriting, graphic design and delivery of the final campaign assets.
I produced and directed video and photo shoots for the campaign across Australia including Victoria, NSW, Western Australia, Northern Territory, Queensland, Tasmania and South Australia.
The campaign showcases not only the professional development and career opportunities that come with training and working as a psychiatrist in regional, rural and remote Australia but also the lifestyle benefits and unique experiences on offer.
The Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
Producer, Director & Editor: Ryan Blair
DOPs: Ryan Blair (Victoria, NSW, Tasmania) / Ashley Caldwell (Cairns) / Till Spielhoff (Western Australia), Felix Baker (Darwin)
• 6x 2-3 min hero videos
• 7x social edit videos
• Stills photography (3x shoots – Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria)
• Article for RANZCP newsletters
• Creative development and project management for entire campaign
• Conducted pre-interviews with all contributors
• Story development and writing interview questions
• Conducted video interviews with contributors
• Directed all video shoots
• Filmed select video shoots (Warrnambool, Hobart, NSW)
• Sourced & managed crew for select shoots (Darwin, Cairns, WA)
• Complete post production of all videos – editing, colour grade, sound mix & final delivery
• Produced & directed stills photography shoots (Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria)
• Produced article for RANZCP newsletters with copywriter
• Produced brochure & flyer with graphic designer
• Produced RANZCP STP Orientation Booklet with graphic designer
Six hero videos produced for the campaign