01 Sep 17
New Gear: Atomos Shogun Inferno 4K/HD Monitor/Recorder
I have just added the Atomos Shogun Inferno monitor/recorder to my kit.
Depending on the shoot, with the versatility of a monitor/recorder in one, the Shogun Inferno can be used as an on-camera monitor/recorder (for 4K/HD recording to ProRes or DNxHD) or as a hand-held wireless director’s monitor when paired with my Paralinx wireless video link.
With it’s stunning super high bright 7″ display I’m pretty sure directors/producers are going to love having this as their wireless monitor on-set.
– 7″ super high bright (1500 NIT ) 10-bit display for viewing in bright sunlight without a sun-hood
– HDR preview with LOG cameras
– 4K 60P and HD 240P high frame rate recording
– HDMI and SDI inputs and loop out
– Log and raw recording over quadlink SDI
– Records to industry standard ProRes 422 10-bit or DNxHD onto solid state drives
– Instant playback for reviewing clips
– Monitor asssist tools including focus peaking, zebra, false colour and more