Freelance Director / Cinematographer / Cameraman / Videographer based in Melbourne, Australia.
For over 10 years I have directed, shot and edited content for advertising agencies, television, corporate and government.
I have worked with leading brands and broadcasters including Lonely Planet, BBC, SBS, National Geographic, United Nations, HGTV, Matchbox Pictures, ABC Television, Endemol Shine, Seven Network, Visit Victoria, Mazda Australia and Honda Australia.
My 10 years plus experience spans a wide range of work, with a focus on lifestyle and tourism.
– Branded content
– Lifestyle, food and travel/tourism
– Corporate and government communications
– Aerials: drone and extensive experience filming from various aircraft including helicopters, hot air balloons and fixed-wing
I own an extensive inventory of camera, lighting and sound equipment including RED Digital Cinema and Canon EOS cameras (equipment list below).
Post Production Services
– Editing, colour grade and final delivery
– Fly-away edit kit for editing on the go/fast-turnaround
– FTP footage delivery for interstate and international clients
Endorsements and Insurance
– Comprehensive equipment and public liability insurance
– Current Australian passport
– Current international drivers licence
– Current working with children check