Freelance Director / Cinematographer / Cameraman based in Melbourne, Australia.
For over 10 years I have directed, shot and edited content for advertising agencies, television, corporate and government organisations.
I have worked with leading brands and broadcasters including Lonely Planet, BBC, SBS, National Geographic, United Nations, HGTV, Matchbox Pictures, ABC Television, Endemol Shine, Seven Network, Visit Victoria, Mazda Australia and Honda Australia.
My 10 years plus experience spans an extensive range of work with a focus on lifestyle, travel, nature and documentary.
– Documentary and branded content
– Commercials, promos and brand films
– Lifestyle, travel and food
– Nature and wildlife
– People, portraits, and interviews
– Automotive – cars and motorcycles
– Aerials – extensive experience shooting from helicopters, hot air balloons and fixed-wing aircraft
– Corporate and government communications
– Events and behind the scenes
I own an extensive inventory of camera, sound and lighting equipment including the RED Epic Dragon 6K Digital Cinema Camera, Canon C100 and Canon 5D3.
In addition to the cameras I own, I can provide any camera for your production through my network of rental partners including Canon C300 MKII, Sony F55, Sony FS7, Arri Alexa Mini, Arri Alexa XT and more.
Post Production Services
– Editing, colour grade and final delivery for digital, television and cinema
– 6K edit suite and fly-away kit for editing on the go
– FTP footage delivery for interstate and international clients
Endorsements and Insurance
– Comprehensive equipment and public liability insurance
– Current Australian passport
– Current international drivers licence
– Current working with children check